St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral
The faith community of St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral welcomes you! Please see below for Mass times; We look forward to celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass with you.
We are located in El Cajon, CA; Directions to our parish can be found here.
Again, we welcome you to St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral!
- Saturday10:00am (Chaldean), 4:00pm
- Sunday8:00am (Arabic), 10:00am, 12:00pm (Chaldean), 4:00pm
- Monday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Tuesday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Wednesday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Thursday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Friday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Adoration12:00am - behind Mary statue to left, Sun: 12:00am-11:55pm, Mon: 12:00am-11:55pm, Tue: 12:00am-11:55pm, Wed: 12:00am-11:55pm, Thr: 12:00am-11:55pm, Fri: 12:00am-11:55pm, Sat: 12:00am-11:55pm
- ConfessionsSun: 8:00am-1:00pm (Arabic) - even during Eucharistic celebration
- DevotionsSun: 11:30am-11:55am (Aramaic) - slotha d'sapra (morning prayer)
Additional InstructionsI-8 exit on El Cajon Boulevard chase, right onto Jamacha Road, u-turn by Calle Albara or first street to right
Shucks! There are no bulletins available.
There are currently no bulletins available for St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral.
If you are a parish representative and would like to learn more about making your weekly bulletins available on DiscoverMass.com, complete the form below and we will followup with you shortly.