St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral
The faith community of St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral welcomes you! Please see below for Mass times; We look forward to celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass with you.
We are located in El Cajon, CA; Directions to our parish can be found here.
Again, we welcome you to St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral!
- Saturday10:00am (Chaldean), 4:00pm
- Sunday8:00am (Arabic), 10:00am, 12:00pm (Chaldean), 4:00pm
- Monday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Tuesday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Wednesday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Thursday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Friday10:00am (Chaldean), 6:00pm
- Adoration12:00am - behind Mary statue to left, Sun: 12:00am-11:55pm, Mon: 12:00am-11:55pm, Tue: 12:00am-11:55pm, Wed: 12:00am-11:55pm, Thr: 12:00am-11:55pm, Fri: 12:00am-11:55pm, Sat: 12:00am-11:55pm
- ConfessionsSun: 8:00am-1:00pm (Arabic) - even during Eucharistic celebration
- DevotionsSun: 11:30am-11:55am (Aramaic) - slotha d'sapra (morning prayer)
Additional InstructionsI-8 exit on El Cajon Boulevard chase, right onto Jamacha Road, u-turn by Calle Albara or first street to right
Shucks! There are no bulletins available.
There are currently no bulletins available for St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral.
If you are a parish representative and would like to learn more about making your weekly bulletins available on DiscoverMass.com, complete the form below and we will followup with you shortly.
Supporters of the Catholic Church
Events & Event Planning
Become a supporter of the Catholic Church
Fill out the following form to request more information on becoming a sponsor of this listing. One of our sales represenatives will follow up with you shortly.