Our Lady of Guadalupe
The faith community of Our Lady of Guadalupe welcomes you! Please see below for Mass times; We look forward to celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass with you.
We are located in Helotes, TX; Directions to our parish can be found here.
Again, we welcome you to Our Lady of Guadalupe!
Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Saturday8:30am, 4:30pm, 6:45pm (Spanish)
- Sunday7:30am, 10:00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm (Spanish)
- Tuesday8:30am (Spanish), 6:30pm
- Wednesday8:30am, 12:10pm
- AdorationWed: 9:00am-9:00pm - Exposition in the Chapel, Wed: 7:00pm-8:00pm - Church. FIRST Wednesdays only: Reflection, Praise and Worship
- ConfessionsWed: 7:00pm-8:00pm - Chapel. Bilingual. Other days by appointment , Sat: 3:30pm-4:00pm - or until the last penitent. Bilingual. Other days by appointment
Additional InstructionsTake W Loop 1604 north towards Bandera Rd./TX-16, Exit to W Loop 1604 Access Road. Continue north-east. Turn west-northwest onto Bandera Road. At the Shell station (traffic light), turn left, then bear right onto 1560, then take first road on right (Riggs Road). Drive north on Riggs; church is 1/4 mile down the road on left.
Email Notification Signup
Supporters of the Catholic Church
Events & Event Planning
Food & Beverage
Health & Medicine
Residential Contractor & Handyman